Have you been telling yourself that you want to get to in shape, but don’t have the time to do so? Well, no more excuses! I created the perfect workout for you. This circuit cuts your workout in half and works your whole body. You can do this workout in the gym or in the comfort in your home. So get moving and start loving your body. Scroll down for instructions
1. Bicep Cable Curl: Attach a straight bar to the bottom portion of a cable machine. Cable should be placed on the lowest setting so that when standing up with grip in hand, tension can be felt when trying to flex upward. Grasp bar with palms facing in front of you. Keep your elbows locked to your sides, curl upward until palms are facing your shoulder. (Be sure not to swing the weight). Maintain a slight bend in the knees and a straight back throughout. Slowly lower weight until in the starting position. Start with a light weight and do 20 reps, then immediately move on to exercise #2.
2. Standing Tricep Press with dumbbells: Move a 10-15 lb dumbbell to an over head position with the elbow slightly bent, use your other arm to support the arm in the upright position by placing your hand to the back of your Tricep. Slowly lower the dumbbell behind your head, keeping it inline with your spine. Your elbow should be bent when doing this. Return the weight to the top by straightening your arm. Do 20 reps, then immediately move on to exercise #3.
3. Weighted Ball Crunch: Sit on the exercise ball with your feet shoulder-width apart, holding a 8 lb medicine ball. Walk forward until your back is on the ball and your hips are just off the ball. Lie on your exercise ball with your spine fully extended. Contract your ab and crunch up to about 45 degree. Slowly come back down to your starting position. Do 20 reps, then immediately move on to exercise #4.
4. Stability Ball Knee Tuck: Place your feet on a stability ball with your upper body in a straight-arm plank position. Using your abs, pull your knees into your chest while your legs roll along the ball. Slowly return to start and repeat. Do 20 reps, then immediately move on to exercise #5.
5. Kettle bell Squat: Stand with feet shoulder width apart, holding a 16-25 lb kettle bell. Bend knees until you are in a squat position. (As you would be sitting in a chair). Do 20 reps, then immediately move on to exercise #6.
6. Stability Ball Calf Raise: sit on stability ball and rest 10 lb dumbbells on top of thighs. Lift heels off floor to contract your calf muscles. Do 20 reps, then REST!